Pavitra wrote:

On 06/25/2012 02:24 PM, Noé Rubinstein wrote:
The game is slow enough nowadays for me not to mind giving it a go; I
would hate for my first time to be unambiguous, though, so here I go.

Also, the usual CFJ.

AGAINT

Context for the newcomers:

http://zenith.homelinux.net/cotc/viewcase.php?cfj=1260
http://zenith.homelinux.net/cotc/viewcase.php?cfj=1261

These days, "AGAINT" is treated the same as any other Rule 754 (1) typo
(see Judge Zefram's arguments in CFJ 1885).  I thought we'd decided
otherwise, but apparently I remembered wrong (or at least it's only
ambiguous if the poster says "ha ha, this is ambiguous!" or something
along those lines).  Here's the message that Zefram mentions:

http://www.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2007-December/008784.html