scshunt wrote:

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:31 PM, omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:
Criminal case: ais523 violated the rule "The Ambassador-At-Large"
(which I haven't numbered yet) by using a power granted to Agora's
ambassadors other than as allowed by the rules.

Arguments:

Regardless of whether e "attempt[ed] to use" the power, e did "use"
it; and regardless of whether e was allowed to take actions by sending
that message, e was not allowed to use a power by sending it.

Pardon if it's my mistake, H. CotC, but did you miss this one?

No, it's in the database as CFJ 3250, I've just been holding off on
assigning it.  (The only standing judges at this time are me and omd,
and while I've expressed various opinions on it, I'd rather have someone
else actually deliver judgement.)