omd wrote:
> I don't think that would help much - as far as I recall, the recent liar's
> paradox wins all involved actions anyone could have taken by announcement.

Well, not *all* paradoxes need be interesting to set up, and it did point
out the problem with introducing "knowledge" and "truth" into specific crime
language for ratification.  (besides, I think that judgement was wrong though
I wasn't paying enough attention that particular week to appeal).

ais523 wrote:
> > Oh, I see. I think the best fix would be to only allow hypothetical
> > actions that the initiator could perform in the current gamestate,
> > rather than hypothetical actions by anyone else or hypothetical
> > gamestate.

One way might be to make it clear that, if a player cannot immediately and
directly perform something e CFJs about, then it crosses the line to "overly"
hypothetical (R591) and becomes IRRELEVANT.

-G.