On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Ed Murphy <emurph...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
>> If the rules of the nomic do not provide such a forum in a manner
>> reasonably accessible without undue effort, it is IMPOSSIBLE for the
>> ambassador to inform the nomic - or at least not reasonably possible.

I argue that it is reasonably possible for the Ambassador to give the
players involved a reasonable (that word again) opportunity to see the
information - by sending me two rubles, then informing me and the
other player directly.  After all, if it were some other type of
obligation, such as making up lost Vote Points, we wouldn't excuse
someone just because satisfying the obligation would require
interacting with other players.