Kerim Aydin, Thu, 13 Jun 2013 21:58:26 -0700 :
For that matter, is the card paradox still compelling? I had a look at the
current ruleset and I'd guess that nowadays the card paradox would be
resolved by R1030 ("In a conflict between rules...") or R2240 ("In a
conflict between clauses of the same rule...")
[...]
In terms of "compelling", I think that just depends on the mood of
the current body of players.

Well, really I meant, would it still force action from a body of players, even if they were inclined NOT to care about these things. Like it did 8 years ago.

> paradoxes and allowing platonic states of indeterminate or infinite
loops

("time-travelly paradoxy sci-fi smeg" --Red Dwarf)

And now my head hurts, serves me right.
-Dan