On Fri, 28 Jun 2013, Steven Gardner wrote:
> What I'd be looking for is a ruleset which fixes bugs likes changing rule
> numbers, defines simultaneity, incorporates
> some lessons about pragmatism in a minimally committal way and generally
> leaves the rest open for players to explore
> politics and law and not bug-fixes and mechanics.

I was wondering on the advantages of that versus an identical ruleset
with a stated set of "judge's precedents" that the Speaker could
"recommend" would guide decisions.

E.g.:
"In this game, things [do/don't] happen simultaneously,
forfeiture means you [do/don't] quit immediately, etc."

Also, I wonder in Blitz if it's worth saying "if there's a paradox,
nobody wins, everyone loses".  Just cut the incentive for non-pragmatism
way down.