Currently our CFJ data is a bit duplicated between the Rulekeepor's and
Arbritor's records. I think it would be optimal if we did things like this:

- Summary field on (some) CFJs in the CFJ database  similar to how they are
listed in the FLR now.
- Field in either the CFJ or ruleset database linking rules to relevant CFJs.

My FLR script could then automatically pull the descriptions of the relevant
CFJs from the database, this would simplify adding CFJs, and remove the
necessity to keep a Garbage Bin around in the FLR.

Gaelan