On Fri, 19 May 2017, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
> I would be happy to help clean up the data and/or run a parser if you could
> explain what is needed?

It's more complicated than that, it's taking a specific judgement ("it's FALSE
that Quazie
transferred a Shiny to me yesterday") and turning it into a general principle
that can help
guide play ("Due to a conflict with Rule XXXX, players can't transfer shinies
as described
in Rule YYYY").

Pretty much have to go through each judgement with thought, and figure out how
to generalize
each result into a basic principle (for some it's easy, for others not so much).