I don't see how something like the following in the appropriate forum
wouldn't successfully give a card, assuming that it was issued in the right
time frame: "I issue Donald Trump a Green Card for breaking his pledge to
direct his secretary of the treasury to label China a currency manipulator."

My reasoning for the above is as follows:
* It includes all the things that an announcement issuing a card must have
lest it be ineffective as per rule 2426;
* It is issued by a player;
* It clearly says in Rule 2450 that "breaking a publicly-made pledge is a
cardable offence";
* The infraction is inconsequential to Agora gameplay, and thus fits into
the category of a Green Card;
* It does not violate the other SHALL NOTs in rule 2426 (although mostly by
assumption);
* Thus, the action would result in a card being issued.

If I am mistaken, I would like to be corrected on the issue.

天火狐