Could be a bit silly but here I go:

We got "AND FURTHERMORE, additions to this Parade are most welcome when
Events suiting the honour should occur."

We don't have an explicit definition for "Events" (or at least, I haven't
found one), so I believe that just making it up as an unregulated action
would be the way to go. And if so, you could just make up whatever
convenient amount and scheduled for a would-be event and never actually do
it to satisfy the "when Events suiting the honour should occur." condition,
because it's when they *should* occur, not necessarily when they actually
do or something.

With that, we can engineer to have this "additions to this Parade are most
welcome" be true for a convenient period of time. And with that, we can
make a proposal that adds some game-winning or other arbitrary content to
that Rule.

If people vote against it - and this is the scam (but it's weak, much like
how using "Treat Agora Good Forever" as a way to accuse people can be
considered wishy-washy) - you can just threaten them with carding up their
ass, since they're preventing the entry of something that is MOST welcome!
That's really really welcome! It should totally get in, according to those
codified ethics! Are you against them, hrm? Are you that much of a bad
sport?

Anyway, that's the silly scam lol.