On Thu, 29 Jun 2017, Alex Smith wrote:

A long time back there was a tradition of using -keepor for an office
that kept records about something (e.g. Rulekeepor). I don't know all
the details of the history there; it's possible that Ørjan does, or
perhaps some other player from that era.

I don't have the original proposals establishing the first (non-Speaker) officers, but at least already in November 1993 Ordinancekeepor was in use. The original ruleset had only the Speaker as distinct from Voters. (And that + Rule 104 may be the reason why that word is exempt from turning into Speakor.) I assume that either Rulekeepor or Scorekeepor (or maybe both?) was the first one, and started as a typo that caught on.

Greetings,
Ørjan.