From: Aris Merchant
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:13 PM
To: Agora Nomic discussions (DF)
Subject: Re: DIS: Re: BUS: Registering

Welcome, K! I guess single letter names are turning into a thing. A
minor bit of etiquette:  the avast email signature is kind of
annoying. We tend to favor plain text if possible (you can do it
really easily in the gmail web editior, I'm not sure about other
places). Failing that, plain-ish text is best, and the signature is
just annoying. Instructions to remove here [1].

[1]
http://lifehacker.com/stop-avast-from-adding-its-signature-into-your-outgoing-1748130504

Welcomingly,
-Aris