Sorry for the double post but I just got another idea:

What if I made an Agency/Contract that let me be other people's
talking-proxy? If they deliberately lie, they wouldn't be infringing "and
it was made with the intent to mislead.", because I wouldn't have "made"
the message with any intent, because I didn't make it at all, so I can't
make it "with" something. So despite the rules "believing" that I did make
it, that just assigns the tag that I made that message, but
intent-with-message wouldn't be there at all, because I never produced an
intent-with-message (although the original sender may definitely have their
own intent-with-message in their heads, but luckily that kind of
"thoughtcrime" wouldn't be attributed to me via Acting on Behalf).

If this rule passes, and I'm correct in the technique I've just posted, I'm
up for making a trade with another person where we are each other's talking
proxy, so that we can never be hit by "no Faking" for whatever reason. And
its free lol. It's like having free "Indulgencies" back in the days of
Blots.

That aside, is "to intend" something performable via agency? It's an
action, and it would be very ruleset relevant if this "no faking" passes,
because then I could reroute all of my intents to someone where those
intents mean nothing because they're mismatched with actions which have
nothing to do with them (assuming that thoughts without action based on
those thoughts aren't criminal, just thoughts).

This goes a bit into philosophical territory so I'll lounge on it in a-d
for a good while before trying it for real, would my idea be good/feasible
in the first place.