Oki.

R869 has "A person <https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/#Rule869> CAN
<https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/#Rule2152> (unless explicitly forbidden or
prevented by the rules) register <https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/#Rule869> by
publishing a message <https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/#Rule478> that
indicates reasonably clearly and reasonably unambiguously that e intends to
become a player <https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/#Rule869> at that time."

I believe "I register" is sufficiently unambiguous. So that registers me.
Nothing prevents me to register while already being registered.

R2499 has "If a player <https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/#Rule869> has not
received a Welcome Package since e most recently registered, any player
<https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/#Rule869> MAY
<https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/#Rule2152> cause em to receive one by
announcement."

I recently registered, so I can gain another Welcome Package. I do so.