Without meaning to take away from the sentiment expressed in any way
or anyone's right to express it, this little bit of win uncertainty is now
*really*
propagating into the game state.  When VJ Rada made this appointment attempt,
I almost CFJd on whether a conditional built on a conditional built on a
conditional was beyond a reasonable effort to allow, now we're a level deeper...

this little bit of Win uncertainty is *really* stre