Adoption index: 1.0
Author: Aris
Co-authors:

Enact a new rule, entitled "Victory by Proposal", Power = 1.0:
  If a proposal of at least AI 1.0 is adopted, and it clearly and unambiguously
  specifies that a person or set of persons win the game, they win
  the game.

  This rule is retroactive to immediately before the resolution of the proposal
  that adopted it. If this rule has existed for any non infinitesimal period of
  time, any player CAN cause it to amend itself by removing this paragraph.

G. wins the game.