On Sun, 1 Oct 2017, Aris Merchant wrote:
> >> I'm reluctant to give CFJs more platonic power until I implement
> >> broader judicial reform, which is next on my list after contracts.

Actually, if you've worked on judicial reform could you share a draft?
I've noted (both to myself, and to Discussion) several points of reform
but not drafted anything because of the vague sense "someone else" had
claimed to be working on it.  But if this really hasn't started yet and
is a way down your list, I'd have a go sooner, as some of the issues
are directly impacting Arbitor tasks.

-G.