On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 at 10:40 Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

> Don't mind codifying spivak, but it's not it's own language rather (by
> Wikipedia definition) "a set of gender-neutral pronouns in English".

I had been intending to bring back the old WO rule cleanup mechanism to fix
minor typos and errors without a proposal; it would be easy enough to put a
more explicit description of Spivak pronouns in there. Something like

{{{
     Any player CAN, Without Objection, cause this rule to amend a rule to
correct
     errors, or to replace singular personal pronouns (e.g.
     "he/him/his/his/himself", "she/her/her/hers/herself", or singular
     "they/them/their/theirs/themself") with corresponding Spivak pronouns
     ("e/em/eir/eirs/emself").
}}}

(I should look up the previous wording of this rule, when we had it).