On Thu, 2017-10-12 at 11:21 -0600, Reuben Staley wrote:
> This proto is definitely technically superior to the first one, but it has
> contradictions. One option is to replace "personal" with "third person",
> since "personal pronoun" refers to all three persons of pronoun.

I just realised we have to be very careful in defining this: "e"
replaces "it" in addition to "he" and "she", at least in cases where we
want to treat something like (say) a rule as a though e were a person,
but doesn't replace the typical plural meaning of "they" (it does
replace singular "they").

At present, we'd probably use "e" for the game of Agora as a whole,
given that e's the main holder of Shinies. However, after months/years
of not having any second-class persons, I think that pronoun usage fell
somewhat by the wayside. Maybe we should bring it back.

--
ais523