Re: Cards:

The point isn't to specify cards for infractions, the point is to provide a
suggestion as to which cards are appropriate, with the understanding that
they will be assigned on a case-to-case basis depending on the specifics of
the situation.

Re: Announcement:

As written, do I just acknowledge that 48 hours have elapsed? I suppose I
could change it to intent, but given that I can be busy it's not the most
reliable.

天火狐