Oops, I was going to include a conditional so it doesn't do anything
if the Auctions proposal didn't pass, but I think people will be
sensible enough to not vote for this if they don't vote for that.

On 11/17/2017 8:40 PM, ATMunn wrote:
Here's an idea I was originally going to include in the Auctions
proposal, but it might be more controversial so I decided to
make it as a separate proposal.

I submit the below proposal and pend it with AP:

Title: "Silver Ribbons"
AI: 3
Author: ATMunn

Amend rule 2438 "Ribbons" by adding the following text at the end:
{
     Silver (S): At the start of each Agoran month, the Tailor CAN and SHALL
     initiate a Ribbon Auction in a timely fashion.
     The Auctioneer of a Ribbon Auction is Agora. The Announcer of an Ribbon
     Auction is the Tailor. The Starting Bid of a Ribbon Auction is 1 Shiny.
     A Ribbon Auction has one lot, for the qualification for a Silver Ribbon.
     If an entity wins this lot, then e qualifies for a Silver Ribbon, within
     that Agoran month.
}