I don't think Black would necessarily be a "scam ribbon". One could
obtain the Black Ribbon by a completely honest proposal - they would
just have to incentivize other players to vote for it. True, the
"incentive" may take the form of money, but also endorsements on other
votes etc. I'm for keeping it.