(Still skimming through a-d messages from my walkabout period, still
have 20 Nov through 30 Nov left.)

ATMunn wrote:

>> I'm also uncomfortable with having the Ribbon rule mention Shinies;
>> it's intended to work long-term even if the ruleset changes beneath
>> it.

I wouldn't know how to do this without mentioning Shinies.

That part could just be moved out to another rule and referenced: "When
a person pays the Filthy Green Fee (as defined by other rules), e
qualifies for a Filthy Green Ribbon." (If said other rules are missing
or broken, then that ribbon is unreachable until they're fixed.)