Wait nevermind, maybe e didn't.

On 11/22/2017 6:57 PM, ATMunn wrote:
The transfer failed, as Alexis had already acted on your behalf to pay the fine.

On 11/22/2017 6:50 PM, VJ Rada wrote:
I pay one shiny to create the following contract (destroying 10 bills
and trading w/ ACU)
TITLE: WHATEVER
TEXT: THIS CONTRACT HOLDS RADA's Assets

i transfer 3,000 justice favours to this contract

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Aris Merchant
<thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I do so.

-Aris

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Telnaior <j...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
I support.

On 2017-11-23 10:45, Alexis Hunt wrote:

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 at 05:47 Publius Scribonius Scholasticus <
p.scribonius.scholasti...@gmail.com> wrote:

This still works because e CAN do so, but it violated a SHALL NOT. I
point my finger at VJ Rada for distributing favours, when not allowed to
by a rule.

I had missed the Blue Card option, thank you PSS.

   V.J. Rada is clearly guilty of this. I impose the Cold Hand of Justice
on
V.J. Rada, imposing a Blue Card for illegally distributing favours to
emself. A Blue Card is appropriate in this circumstance because e profited
significantly and directly from the violation.

Per Rule 2506, I can impose a fine up to the profit of the violation; the
profit was 3000 NPR Favours, and so I impose a fine of 3000 NPR Favours.
As
Favours cannot be transferred to Agora to pay the fine, and every Agoran
is
aggrieved by this scam, I direct that the favours be distributed evenly
among Agorans other than myself (who cannot be a beneficiary of the fine)
and V.J. Rada, as follows:

214 each to:
Aris
天火狐
Quazie
Cuddle Beam
G.
ATMunn
Trigon
Gaelan
nichdel

215 each to:
G.
Telnaior
PSS
Corona

I intend, with two support, to Levy a Fine upon V.J. Rada for the above
Blue Card.