On Wed, 22 Nov 2017, VJ Rada wrote:

I've actually been meaning to ask you this for a while Ørjan, and now
seems like a decent time to do so (i don't mean to be rude or w/e
obv). What's the story behind your watching of Agora? Because it seems
like you were around in like 1993 and have been watching quite
actively for several years? I actually don't know the story behind
that.

I stopped following Agora some time early last decade. (I was without a computer at about the same time I started getting RSI symptoms, so took a long break.)

Later, I got onto the #esoteric@freenode IRC channel, which had several Agorans as well.

In 2013 Agora had the big 20 year anniversary, which some of them told me about, and I was tempted into reenabling my list email (I had never technically unsubscribed). And I've been around since.

Greetings,
Ørjan.