On Thu, 19 Apr 2018, Corona wrote:

As for the split message, I sent the first one accidentally and the " ...for the purpose of paying for the land I won." part was just meant as a clarification to players. I believe that the payment works even without explicitly stating the purpose, as the relevant rule does not require that.

Interesting. That makes it possible to cheat by managing to have a payment count for more than one auction (or possibly some other purpose that doesn't state payments have to be exclusively for it, if there are any.)

Greetings,
Ørjan.