I would be honored to serve as the speaker. Thank you for this opportunity. *frantically looks over rules about the Speaker*

On 4/29/2018 2:17 AM, Aris Merchant wrote:
On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 12:31 AM Edward Murphy <emurph...@zoho.com> wrote:

Aris wrote:

I object strongly, given that e is inactive. I don't think a zombie
should
hold an office as ceremonially important as that of Speaker. I intend,
with
support, to appoint each of Trigon and ATMunn as Speaker (they're tied
for
the highest karma of anyone not excluded).

I support both.

Because Trigon now has the greater karma, and with no disrespect intended
towards ATMunn, I cause Trigon to become Speaker with support. Serve
honorably and well.

-Aris

---
http://www.avg.com