Actually, on reflection I think zombies are locked out of *all* dependent
action steps (intent, support, or object).  Even if my legal theory doesn't
hold water, it's a good nerf in any case so I'd likely vote for that, most
things that are really sensitive are locked behind dependent action (and
that would also make the deregister w/3consent a genuine check on power,
if the zombies became concentrated in too few hands).