Hmm, I like that the zombie market supply/demand currently fluctuates. Your
reform would mean that the zombie situation would be completely static: 1/3
(or whatever is the ratio) of players would own one zombie each.

CB has a point, I have to say that zombies aren't really that fun. The
near-permanent boost in vote power is probably not healthy for Agora, and
perhaps could be one of the causes of others' apathy toward Agora?

And if you need to collect assets from the other side of the map or w/e,
you could just ask another player to do that/allow you to do it on their
behalf and offer them something in exchange, and that's more fun &
strategically challenging for everyone involved than just having some
mindless servant do it for you for free, as often as you want.

~Corona