yes because it's the one case where lying is perfectly doable and
intentional lying could almost never be distinguished by anyone. class
9 isn't even huge. it's one above intending to ratify without
objection incorrect information.

fair point on the first one. I would have simplicity reign and say
they MUST privately email the speaker, or prime minister, or someone
else, who can verify if the person has lied after they report.