On 7/1/2018 8:04 PM, Kerim Aydin wrote:

On Mon, 2 Jul 2018, Rebecca wrote:
Also
add in a new paragraph "Rules and Contracts notwithstanding, no
Announcer may ever bid on an Auction they are Announcing".

This is a massive disadvantage: It's unfair to ask an officer to
completely stay out of a subgame, especially because people choose
offices based on subgames they're interested in.

My suggestion would be something like:  In the auction-starting
announcement, the announcer CAN include an SHA-512 hash of eir
bid.  Such a bid cannot be changed and MUST be reported with the
auction results.
Wait, *an* SHA-512 hash? Meaning you pronounce each letter instead of just saying "sha five twelve"?

Anyways, acronym pronunciations aside, I agree with everything you said here.