The list and requirement is only guarded by a SHOULD, so I think this still works.

Jason Cobb

On 7/23/19 6:38 PM, nch wrote:

On 7/23/19 5:27 PM, Jason Cobb wrote:
Hey, I was actually going to do this :P.

I will expend 5 energy in my space battle.

Since this is about to get more broken anyway we might as well discuss this part: If I haven't declared the amount of energy I expend, which I may have secretly done, then this fails:

      * by publishing a salted cryptographic hash, and revealing its
        text after the other combatant has also communicated the Energy
        e will spend;
      * by sending the amount to the resolver in a private message;
      * by publishing the amount, if the other combatant has already
        communicated the Energy e will spend.