On 7/23/19 6:07 PM, Rebecca wrote:
Well fine, I resolve the space battle between nch and Jason Cobb by the
following steps

       "1) N Energy is revoked from each Spaceship, where N is the lesser
          of the Spaceship's Energy balance and the amount of Energy
          decided on by the Spaceship's owner, or 0 if the Spaceship's
          owner failed to do so"

nch opted to spend 21 energy, but no energy can be revoked from eir
spaceship because that spaceship doesn't exist and doesn't own energy.
5 energy is revoked from Jason's spaceship
       "2) each Spaceship's Armour is decreased by X, where X is the
          lesser of the Spaceship's Armour and the amount of Energy
          revoked from the other Spaceship;"
Oops, this is the real fatal flaw. I didn't realize X here was the amount revoked, rather than N. The final part of my plan was to CFJ "null < 1" (to determine N) but I suppose it doesn't matter now.