Gaelan wrote:
> Any reason we don’t just define this within the rules? Isn’t something
> that should need to change except when offices change, so we can just do
> this by proposal.

Not particularly, but Aris preferred it the other way and I can't please
everyone :P

> The proposal pool is only proposals that haven’t started voting, right?
> I think this lets the Promotor avoid eir proposals being democratic by
> creating them and starting voting in the same message.

I can't imagine the current Promotor doing that, but you're right that
it could be a very short length of time in which proposals can be
democratised. Probably worth extending it until the end of the voting
period.

Same thing applies to a proposal's chamber.

> Maybe just make them all untracked and then list it as information that
> needs to be included when proposals are started/resolved.

Good idea.

> I don’t think there’s any mechanism to remove the chamber once it’s been
> set, even if the proposal becomes democratic.

Chamber is defined as an "ordinary proposal switch", so democratic
proposals don't have a chamber at all, even one set to "unset".

-twg

---

Title: Interesting Chambers v3.1
AI: 3.0