On Fri, 7 Feb 2020 at 14:31, James Cook via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> I'll try to start by covering the period I've summarized, but consider
> going to monthly-ish after that. -ish because it would be nice to line
> it up with weeks.
>
> Payment would be nice.
>
> We could add an office. I think it would be hard to define the duties
> very concretely, but if the officer does a bad job there are always
> elections.

Historically, we've had an office for it exactly when someone is
interested in doing the job. A system of "optional" offices might be
good?

> Alternatively, it could be interesting to add a general mechanism for
> public funding of private projects. E.g. have a singleton Budget
> switch which lists contracts that get weekly payments. An example
> might be [{my press contract, 5 Coins}, {Society for the Advancement
> of Agora, 5 Coins}]. Players could flip the budget switch with Agoran
> Consent, or there could be a monthly budget review.
>
> - Falsifian

This could possibly be a good way to simplify some of the existing
rewards language further?

-Alexis