For the record, the CSS here is applied using CSS Modules [0], which randomizes
class names in order to avoid conflicts between classes of the same name
defined in different places. It normally uses an alphanumeric string, but it
has an option for doing emoji instead, so why the hell not? Also, I’ll note
that each class name contains its original name as well as the emoji, so it’s
not like it’s obfuscated or anything.

[0]: https://github.com/css-modules/css-modules

Gaelan