Reporter is awful: it has been abolished TWICE in my time as an official
position because it is useless. It is just very bad.
Webmaster is good though.

--
>From R. Lee
  • DIS: Protos: Two Smal... nch via agora-discussion
    • Re: DIS: Protos:... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
      • Re: DIS: Pro... Rebecca via agora-discussion
        • Re: DIS:... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
            • ... Rebecca via agora-discussion
              • ... Rebecca via agora-discussion
                • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
                • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
                • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
              • ... nch via agora-discussion
                • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
              • ... Reuben Staley via agora-discussion