On 5/8/2020 9:36 AM, Jason Cobb wrote:
> On 5/8/20 12:04 PM, Rebecca wrote:
>> The problem with economic rewards of that sort, of course, is that the
>> economy has NO VALUE WHATSOEVER right now. the time i had the most fun in
>> this game and it was most active was the broken boom/bust economy when
>> everyone was filing 40 proposals a week because it only cost one coin some
>> weeks (after the boom). There's much less engagement when it costs zero
>> coins!
>

> We really need a subgame that doesn't break immediately. *glares
> pointedly at myself*

All game rules ever written need playtesting, what is needed is a subgame
where breakages can be quickly repaired and the first "round" is
essentially bugtesting (and players are restrained enough to say - look
it's broken I've exploited that but here's a proposal to fix that right up
and get going again).

Are the auction rules stable enough to do Stones?  That one's pretty ready
to go (except I don't have time to officer that, that's the reason I
haven't done a draft in months).

-G.