On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 3:25 PM nch via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 6/18/20 5:58 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:
> >> -Is 10 coins a good fee for Drawing?
> > I don't think we can answer this right now, and in response to another
> > proposal I think both nch and I said "let's let the value find itself
> > before fixing it with card buys" (hope that's not twisting your words
> > nch).  So I'd hesitate to vote for something like this until we played
> for
> > a month or so to answer this question.
>
> Agreed. If we set any flat prices, we should ensure they're just a
> little overpriced from market value. Otherwise they undermine trading.
> We don't know what market value is yet, so let's wait to see.

Might make sense to allow the responsible officer to set it by regulation
or whatever, with a SHOULD directing em to keep it above fair market value.
That way it can be revised as changes occur in the market. But none of this
works until we know what the initial market value is.

-Aris