On 6/20/2020 11:32 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 11:25 PM Rebecca wrote:
>>
>> Welcome! My advice is just do stuff when you feel like it, no need to read
>> every message, rule or CFJ
>
> I on the other hand would advise reading all of the rules and
> messages. Reading all of the CFJs... I'm not sure if that's humanly
> possible? But I read the FLR before I registered, which put me in a
> pretty good position as a player. Message traffic is... a lot higher
> now than it was when I joined.

I think a key point for new players is you don't *have* to read everything
(or even a whole lot), you won't really "screw up" if you don't know
something, you can learn by watching, choosing what to watch, or reading
in detail - all works.  Simple starting point:

- The "round" we just started is pretty much described in Rules 2620 and
2621.

- You were just given one of each card described in Rule 2620, as a
welcome package (Rule 2499).

- Trade cards with people, collect sets, make products, and win!  (as per
those rules).

- Everybody's cards and products (updated weekly) can be found here:
https://agoranomic.org/Treasuror/reports/weekly/fresh.txt