On 12/30/20 1:49 PM, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
This one confuses me a little, as it changes the dynamics somewhat (the
Treasuror can set the next month's Buoyancy nearly a month in advance).
But part of that is weirdness with the current rule (the CAN for the first
Eastman Week and a second CAN for the "more than once a month" makes it
seem like if e misses in the first week, e can't do so later - it's
weird).  No reason this can't work for "planning" but maybe the overall
dynamics/purpose of this timing could use a tweak?
Trigon might have more to say, but ultimately the ability to do it
pretty much anytime with that SHOULD for the reports is a balance so the
Treasuror doesn't have a narrow window that they might miss (resulting
in it not being updated at all). The idea is that in practice it'd get
set weekly, with the last one being the only actually effective one, but
if the Treasuror misses the last week or two it still gets updated a bit
instead of staying the same as the previous month.
This was indeed the intent. If I can't make the report for a few weeks in a row it will still be updated. Inflation will lag somewhat, definitely more than it does now, but I would argue that that is a small price to pay for much more predicatability within the system. If you would prefer, G., that I just make this change by itself and leave the restructuring of the plan language a separate proposal then I may do that (or I may just drop the centralization of the plan language).

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this