On Sun, Jan 03, 2021 at 03:08:53PM -0800, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
wrote:

> Proto:  Turn Undead, AI-3:

> Create the following Rule, Activity:
>
>       Activity is a player switch tracked by the Registrar, with values
>       Active (default) and Inactive.  The date on which each player's
>       activity was last changed is part of the Registrar's weekly
>       report.

Would it be good to add

    A player is "active" or "inactive" if eir Activity is set to the
    corresponding value.

or is it obvious?

>       When a player makes a public announcement, eir activity becomes
>       Active.  Any player CAN, with notice, make a player who has not
>       made a public announcement in the past 60 days inactive.
>
>       If an inactice player has been inactive continuously for the past
>       30 days, then any player CAN deregister em with notice; for such
>       a deregistration to be successful, the publication of intent must
>       have been sent to the inactive player's registered email address
>       in addition to being published.

I don't think we can know whether it was sent to that email address. I
could probably forge an inaccurate To: line on an email. Maybe turn
that into a SHALL or SHOULD?

Other than that, looks great; thanks. I don't have an opinion on 30
vs. 60 days.

--
Falsifian