On Tue, 2021-06-08 at 08:45 -0700, Kerim Aydin via agora-business
wrote:
> I pay a fee of 1 Extra Vote to Buy Strength.
> I pay a fee of 1 Extra Vote to Buy Strength.
> I pay a fee of 1 Extra Vote to Buy Strength.
> I pay a fee of 1 Extra Vote to Buy Strength.
> I pay a fee of 1 Extra Vote to Buy Strength.

Given all the strength-buying that's going on at the moment (and given
that I can't vote on the current distributions): if anyone's interested
in buying Voting Cards, I'd be interested in selling mine, assuming we
can negotiate a mutually agreeable price.

--
ais523