On Tue, 2021-06-08, Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:
> I pay a fee of 1 Extra Vote to Buy Strength.
> I pay a fee of 1 Extra Vote to Buy Strength.
> I pay a fee of 1 Extra Vote to Buy Strength.
> I pay a fee of 1 Extra Vote to Buy Strength.
> I pay a fee of 1 Extra Vote to Buy Strength.

>From the email headers (irrelevant sections replaced by [...]):
>  by mxout25.s.uw.edu [...] Tue, 8 Jun 2021 08:45:07 -0700

Can anyone remember the precedent on whether a delay at this point in
the chain of email relays delays the time at which the message is
considered to have been sent? This affects whether or not G. had any
Extra Votes on em to spend, because the delay pushed it past the
economic reset.

(FWIW, I think equitably, this expenditure ought to count as having
been done in time, because the delay was likely unexpected, and outside
G.'s control. I can't remember what the actual precedent says, though,
and there are some issues with "would other players have had an
opportunity to react to this?".)

--
ais523