On 2021-09-22 12:35, ais523 via agora-discussion wrote:
This seems far from harmless to me; I think a plausible reasing is that
a sufficiently high-powered rule containing this text is impossible to
repeal. (This may mean that by AIAN, we can't enact it in the first
place, but I don't really want to take a risk here.)

This part at least shouldn't be a problem even if your concern holds; here are two possible constructions that would bypass that:
{
Enact a Power-5.1 rule with the text:
"All other Rules notwithstanding, every Rule can be repealed by proposal."
Repeal the Rule "High Five", then the just-enacted Rule.
}
and
{
Amend the Rule "High Five" by removing the line "This is the highest-powered Rule, no matter what. Even if it wouldn't be, it is."
Repeal the Rule "High Five".
}