ais523 wrote:

On Wed, 2021-09-22 at 12:24 +1000, Telna via agora-business wrote:
So we had a fun discussion about exactly how various high-power rules
interact when it comes to asserting themselves over other high-power
rules. There was a lot more confusion than there was consensus, so we
would like to put it to the test in a harmless way.
[snip]
This is the highest-powered Rule, no matter what. Even if it wouldn't
be, it is.

This seems far from harmless to me; I think a plausible reasing is that
a sufficiently high-powered rule containing this text is impossible to
repeal. (This may mean that by AIAN, we can't enact it in the first
place, but I don't really want to take a risk here.)

Amend R1030 to state that the rule in question loses conflicts, despite
its Power. Then create/amend another rule to countermand it.