Janet wrote:

[Currently, I'm effectively locked out of owning any actually useful
stone without setting a Dream, which isn't really fair. If I attempt to

Is this actually true? I thought that had something to do with auctions,
which were repealed about a month ago, and any rule or regulation
actually putting the Stonemason on different footing may have been
repealed earlier than that (I spot-checked about four months back but
didn't spot anything relevant).

The Mason's stone both does nothing and will generally be owned by me,
and thus count towards the 30-day lockout for getting actually useful
stones.

Seems like just repealing it would fix both issues. Does being the
Stonemason give any advantage on the 30-day thing? Again, I suspect
it was originally enacted to solve some problem that no longer exists.