Janet wrote:

On 1/22/2023 1:55 PM, Janet Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:
On 1/22/23 12:42, Edward Murphy via agora-discussion wrote:
Janet wrote:

[Currently, I'm effectively locked out of owning any actually useful
stone without setting a Dream, which isn't really fair. If I attempt to
Is this actually true? I thought that had something to do with auctions,
which were repealed about a month ago, and any rule or regulation
actually putting the Stonemason on different footing may have been
repealed earlier than that (I spot-checked about four months back but
didn't spot anything relevant).
The Mason's stone both does nothing and will generally be owned by me,
and thus count towards the 30-day lockout for getting actually useful
stones.
Seems like just repealing it would fix both issues. Does being the
Stonemason give any advantage on the 30-day thing? Again, I suspect
it was originally enacted to solve some problem that no longer exists.

It would theoretically give the Stonemason first dibs after collection
notices.

How about just disallowing transfers within 24 hours after a collection
notice, or something like that?