On Mon, 2023-04-10 at 09:11 -0500, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 4/10/23 07:40, ais523 via agora-business wrote:
> > AGAINST - I agree with most of this, but halving stamps every month is
> > too frequent, and likely going to lead to very uninteresting gameplay
> > (I suspect there isn't enough time to accumulate enough stamps to make
> > trades worthwhile) - the 1/week restriction on cashing stamps also
> > means that there won't be enough time for players with existing stamp
> > holdings to spend them before they get halved
> Would quarterly be better?
>
> Maybe the once a week limitation is unnecessary.

Quarterly would be fine, I think.

The once a week limitation feels unnecessary to me in the state where
the new rules have been in place for a while, and haven't been changed
since. It might have to be kept to be more robust to future rule
changes occur and/or to short-term imbalances caused by rule changes.

--
ais523