On 4/10/23 15:06, juan via agora-business wrote:
>> 8949*   Janet                   3.0   Might as well ask?
> Conditional: FOR if any of the following conditions are met:
>
> - Janet has pledged to vote FOR the first proposal that performs the
>   following action, and no others: Turn juan's Emerald Ribbon Ownership
>   to true.
>
> - Janet has successfully acted on eir own behalf to award juan a white
>   ribbon.
>
> Otherwise, AGAINST.

I note the pledge condition is scammable.

In general, I will not be politicking or offering compensation to try to
see this passed. In my view, I'm asking for forgiveness of a deadline
and not extra gameplay advantage, so I won't be offering any other
gameplay advantage.

--
Janet Cobb

Assessor, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason